Over 100 graduates in 20 years. Help us continue that growth!
The Caring for Our Own Program (CO-OP) is a student support program for American Indian and Alaska Native students pursuing their nursing degree at Montana State University. The goals of the CO-OP program are to expand nursing education opportunities for the students; along with enhance workforce diversity, encourage leadership development, and assist the students to overcome educational and economic barriers to become successful nursing professionals within Native communities.
The CO-OP is designed to meet the needs of American Indian and Alaska Native students by offering the following student support services:
- Weekly academic advising
- Peer and group study sessions
- Host seminars for the CO-OP students
- Assist with university forms and financial aid process
- I.H.S. scholarship program
- National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX) support
- Resume and job application assistance
Over 100 Caring for Our Own (CO-OP) nurses have graduated in the past 20 years to serve Native American communities. Please help us support our Caring for Our Own Program (CO-OP) so it can serve nursing students for another 20 years!